Anthony C. Villano
R.A. AIA – CEO & Founder of ACV Architecture PC
From Concept to Reality
Over the past 30 years, Anthony C. Villano has taken on many projects aided by his conceptual building designs and skill in architecture. Anthony works directly with his clients to bring their imaginative visions to life and provide realistic architectural solutions for building developments in the New York City area.
- Licensed & Registered Architect in the State of New York.
- Bachelor Science Degree in Architecture from City College of New York.
- Attended School of Architecture, 1975.
- Over Thirty Years Experience in Architectural Design & Construction of Commercial and Residential Projects.
- Holistic Design of Energy Efficient Interior & Exterior Structures.
- Incorporates New & Existing Technologies to Meet and Exceed Expectations.
- A Competitor in The World Trade Center Memorial Design Competition.